The Centellax TG1B1-A 10G BERT is a cost-effective 0.5 to 12.5 Gb/s Pseudo-Random Bit Sequence generator and Bit Error Rate Tester designed for automated production-line testing, manufacturing and R&D lab use.
The BERT features an internal clock operating from 9.85 to 11.35 Gb/s, differential inputs and outputs, output amplitude control, jitter injection capability, GPIB control, and excellent eye quality. The Centellax LabView VI driver allows you to easily integrate the BERT into your test system.
Key benefits and features:
- Low cost, high performance
- Internal or external clock system
- Differential or single-ended input and outputs
- Programmable output amplitude control
- High-UI jitter injection for stressed eye testing
- Local push-button and GPIB remote interface
Established in 2001, designs and manufactures low-cost, high-performance test instruments, test accessories, and components for electrical and optical path signal integrity testing. Products include modular building blocks for <10G, 10G, 14G, 28G, 56G, and 100G applications. Corporate headquarters is located in Santa Rosa, CA, just 90 minutes north of San Francisco. Centellax sells and markets its products worldwide.