16G Stressed Clock Synthesizer with two tone sinusoidal jitter, true random jitter injection, and spread spectrum clock modulation capabilities.
he Centellax SCS16000 is a 500 MHz - 16 GHz signal generator with high-UI jitter injection capability capable of testing devices under a variety of jitter stress conditions.
The SCS16000 includes sinusoidal jitter (SJ) and is GPIB or USB controlled.
Key features of SCS16000 Series
SCS16000J additionally includes:
- 0.5 to 16.0 GHz operation
- Internal sinusoidal jitter source
- Fully programmable clock output parameters
- Low intrinsic jitter
- Main + Clean (non-jittered) divided and delayed outputs
- Single port remote control of all channels through USB or GPIB
- LabVIEW driver, along with SCPI command set for easy automation and test system integration
- Two independent SJ sources
- True Gaussian RJ stress
- Spread spectrum clock - standard
Established in 2001, designs and manufactures low-cost, high-performance test instruments, test accessories, and components for electrical and optical path signal integrity testing. Products include modular building blocks for <10G, 10G, 14G, 28G, 56G, and 100G applications. Corporate headquarters is located in Santa Rosa, CA, just 90 minutes north of San Francisco. Centellax sells and markets its products worldwide.