The Tektronix NetTek™ analyzer is a revolutionary portable field tool . When combined with various test modules , the NetTek™ offers proven measurement capability at a surprisingly low price , in a rugged , easy-to-use package , suitable for all field environments .
The YBT250 test module tailors this system for fast trouble resolution and easy transmitter verification of cellular , DCS/PCS and 3G base stations and NodeBs .
The NetTek™ analyzer with the YBT250 test module is not an expensive , do-everything solution instead , the YBT250 test module is optimized to perform the day-to-day RF and demodulation measurement tasks that occupy the majority of a technician’s time Further , the YBT250 test module offers the capability at surprisingly low price , in a rugged , easy-to-use package , suitable for all field environments .
The RF Scout™ is a rugged handheld tool that helps with every aspect of RF signal debugging and optimization . The RF Scout™ deals with out-of-channel interference , in-channel interference and coverage issues . And since a signal that might be good in one location can cause an interference or coverage issue in another , the RF Scout maps those measurements .
It provides all the tools needed for Exploration , Discovery , Analysis and Documentation of interference while the user remains in the field . In addition , the Scout™ is designed to work both outside and in-buildind . In this case , the whole is truly more than the sum of its parts.
- Familiar Windows CE Interface with Touch Screen Design
- Modular Instrument for Handheld NetTek™ Platfrom which Allows for Easy Future Expansion for New Functions
- User-changeable Battery Packs with Optional External Charger for Uninterrupted Use
- Handheld , Multi-standard Base Station Transmitter Field Tester
- Measure Power and Verify the Most Important RF Transmitter Functions of GSM/GPRS , EDGE , W-CDMA/UMTS , HSDPA , cdmaOne , cdma2000 1Xrtt , cdma2000 1XEV-DO , TDMA and Analog Base Stations
- Interference Analyst with High Sensitivity , Including AM and FM Demodulation , Helps Identify Interference Problems
- Measure cdmaOne , cdma2000 1XEV-DO , GSM/GPRS/EDGE and W-CDMA/UMTS/HSDPA RF Performance Over-the-Air
- Scan for Coverage of cdmaOne , cdma2000 1XEV-DO , GSM/GPRS/EDGE and W-CDMA/UMTS/HSDPA Signals
- iMap Integrated Mapping Built-in for in field Analysis of Problems , Maps in-building Signals with a Tap-and-Walk-and-Tap interface , Maps Outside , Optionally Driven by GPS
Tektronix has developed the next generation BTS Field Tool for basic, day to day
troubleshooting of Transmitters , Spectrum and Interference .
Tektronix offers Network Diagnostic and Management Solutions to cover fixed, mobile, IP and converged multi-service networks. We will keep you connected.